Blog post on corporate stock terminology between English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic
Thread poster: Tim Friese
Tim Friese
Tim Friese  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:14
Member (2013)
Arabic to English
+ ...
Oct 17, 2017

Enjoy!

https://www.calamustranslations.com/calamusblog/2017/10/17/all-about-corporate-stock-terminology

Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Great post... and blog! Oct 17, 2017

Your notes are interesting and a pleasure to read. Apparently small and unpretentious, I find that they capture the inner essence of our daily efforts very well. They are instructive and also inspirational, showing how writing down our thoughts, terminological findings and choices in a discursive blog can be instrumental to analyze further and improve the quality of our whole reasoning. Thank you!

Tim Friese
Tim Friese  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:14
Member (2013)
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Oct 18, 2017

Luca Tutino wrote:

Your notes are interesting and a pleasure to read. Apparently small and unpretentious, I find that they capture the inner essence of our daily efforts very well. They are instructive and also inspirational, showing how writing down our thoughts, terminological findings and choices in a discursive blog can be instrumental to analyze further and improve the quality of our whole reasoning. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words! Sadly I don't cover Italian in my blog but I imagine it shares some of the same issues with the other Romance languages.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blog post on corporate stock terminology between English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »