Amin Zanganeh Inaloo
Amin Zanganeh Inaloo  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 00:27
Member (2015)
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Apr 30, 2020

Dear friends, I hope you are all fine. I noticed the other day that a good number of Glossary building questions from the past are still open. So, I'd like to invite you to have a look at them and contribute in order to add to the English Persian glossaries on Proz.com. Thank you in advance!

Hamed Mohammadi
Amir RH
Xanthippe
Mohsen Hosseini
Andrea Capuselli

Hamed Mohammadi
Hamed Mohammadi
Iran
Local time: 02:57
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Good Idea Apr 30, 2020

It's a good idea. I also like to contribute in order to increase the quality of glossaries and develop them.

Amin Zanganehinaloo wrote:

Dear friends, I hope you are all fine. I noticed the other day that a good number of Glossary building questions from the past are still open. So, I'd like to invite you to have a look at them and contribute in order to add to the English Persian glossaries on Proz.com. Thank you in advance!

Amin Zanganeh Inaloo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Contribution to gbk

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »