India
Local time: 03:38
Member (2010)
English to Hindi
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Nov 21, 2009

Hello Friends,

Could you please help me to provide some idea/link about the font conversion tools available in Urdu language. In fact, I would like to convert some documents from true type fonts to Unicode fonts. In Indian languages, so many font converters are availbale and used by translators. I hope, similar facility should must be available in Urdu also!

Many thanks in advance..

abufaraz
abufaraz
Pakistan
Local time: 03:08
English to Urdu
+ ...
NEGATIVE Nov 23, 2009

Dear Amarnath ji,

As far as I am aware, there is no such facility in Urdu because during my experience of about four years of online translation, I have not come across any such software and probably there is not one existing. Anyhow, if you get time, you can post your request on this Urdu website and it is possible that any of the members might be able to help you. Here is the link:
... See more
Dear Amarnath ji,

As far as I am aware, there is no such facility in Urdu because during my experience of about four years of online translation, I have not come across any such software and probably there is not one existing. Anyhow, if you get time, you can post your request on this Urdu website and it is possible that any of the members might be able to help you. Here is the link:

www.urduweb.org/urdumehfil

If you are unable to read/write Urdu, you can post it in English or ask some Urdu knowing friend to do it for you.

Best Regards,
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Unicode converter in Urdu

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »