Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Tekst źródłowy - angielski Binomial experiments are examples of Bernoulli trials and their distributions are commonly used as examples for Discrete Random Variables. A binomial experiment is a series of repetitive trials where the probability of getting a success (favourable outcome) is constant. i.e. the trials are independent events. Binomial probability is often expressed as X~Bin(n,p,[x]), where X is the random variable, n is the number of trials and p is the probability of a success.
Tłumaczenie pisemne - włoski Gli esperimenti binomiali sono esempi di prove di Bernoulli e le loro distribuzioni sono comunemente utilizzate come esempi di variabili casuali discrete. Un esperimento binomiale è dato da una serie di prove ripetute nelle quali la probabilità di successo (esito favorevole) è costante. In altre parole, le prove sono eventi indipendenti. La probabilità binomiale è spesso indicata come X~Bin(n,p,[x]), dove X è la variabile casuale, n rappresenta il numero di prove e p è la probabilità di successo.
Lata doświadczenia jako tłumacz: 4. Zarejestrowany od: Sep 2005.
Translations English->Italian and Italian->English
Engineering: Biomedical, Mechanical, Chemical, Materials.
IT: computer Hardware and Software, Internet
Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, Biology
Medical sciences: medical instruments, hospital devices, implants, prostheses
Australian Immigration procedures and immigration documents. Authorised authentication for DIMIA.
I am a young freelancer translator who started this job about six years ago as a way of maintaining myself at university (Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy), but later, after graduating, continued on with dedication and skill.
During my stay in Milan, many companies and freelance professionals employed me for translations of technical reports, manuals, correspondence to and from English-speaking countries, journal articles, etc...
All employers have always shown great satisfaction for my reliability, affordability and honesty when setting times and accepting jobs. A few of them still maintain occasional professional contacts with me.
After graduating, I spent a considerable amount of time in Australia in order to achieve a stronger grasp of native contents of the English language, especially in the technical/scientific areas typcal of my background. Here, in Australia, I gained professional accreditation from NAATI (National Australian Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters), which brought me some work involving translation of documents for the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMIA).
At the same time, I enrolled in a Postgraduate Research program at the Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering at the University of New South Wales, in Sydney, which allowed me to expand my expertise in the field of Biomedical Engineering. This co-operation continued for about a year, and mainly focused on flow control algorithms for an implantable ventricular assist device. A scientific article on the topic of flow estimation is due for publication and you may contact me if you are interested: I'll be happy to hear your feedback!
I am currently in the process of completing a Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering - Biomedical.
My effort and dedication have been a vital part of my professional conduct and I believe that this is the most important quality seal any professional could have on their translated papers. I only work on projects thay I am fully capable of completing and I guarantee a complete follow-up should the client require any corrections and clarifications at any stage: I firmly believe that transparency helps building long lasting partnerships.
SOME RECENT TRANSLATION JOBS (DIVIDED INTO TOPIC AREAS):
- Ongoing co-operation with translation agencies CRESTEC (Los Angeles), Lexxicorp (Sydney), and TransCom (Tel Aviv).
- Translation of Online Help documents for printer software and localisation of printer software (Konica Minolta)
- Translation of VoIP software
- Translation of safety manual for fire estinguishers (important company in the Milan area which has requested not to be named).
- Translation of three, 20.000-word manuals on automatic blood analysers (for A.S.S.I. Teknolabo srl)
- Translation of a 30.000 word manual for an angiographic contrast injector (big medical company which has requested to remain unknown)
- Translation of a user's manual for a shape memory alloy implantable caval filter (Bard Medical)
- Translation of a 20,000 word operator's guide for a RF ablation catheter (Bard Medical)
- Translation of two scientific medical articles (by a medical professional who wished to remain unknown):
1."Infections related to pacemaker and defibrillator leads: role of bacteriological cultures on different device components and drug resistance" and
2."Transvenous pacemaker and defibrillator lead extraction: a single-centre experience"
- Translation of user's manual for a blood pressure monitor (Colin)
- Translation of user guides for Electrophysiology devices (Bard Medical)
- Translation of interviews between a doctor and his patient for a psychiatric case study (medical professional wished to remain unknown)
OTHER SCIENTIFIC TOPICS:
- Translation of a Briefing Pack on Genetically Engineered Crops (an important World Environmental Agency which has requested to remain unknown)
- Translation of monthly public newsletter for a Council located in the Sydney area (Ashfield - NSW, Australia).
- Translation of wine labels for overseas sale of local Italian wines (corte Paglare Verdier - Mantova - Italy)
Thank you for visiting my profile page!!
Ten użytkownik zdobył punkty KudoZ, pomagając kolegom w tłumaczeniu terminów w kategorii PRO. Kliknij sumę punktów, aby zobaczyć zaproponowane tłumaczenia.