Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
bułgarski > angielski czeski > angielski francuski > niemiecki słowacki > angielski angielski > francuski angielski > niemiecki angielski > hiszpański angielski > słowacki angielski > bułgarski litewski > angielski polski > angielski
francuski > angielski (University of Sheffield) angielski (University of Sheffield) niemiecki > angielski (University of Sheffield) niderlandzki > angielski (University of Sheffield) bułgarski > angielski (Bulgaria University - (Team Translation – Partne)
Przynależność do organizacji
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, memoQ, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, QuarkXPress, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
L o r n a
B l e a c h I have extensive professional, academic and commercial experience as well as undertaking PhD research. I can offer a professional, accurate, and fast service both to companies and individuals.
* In addition to my own language pairs, I work with a selected number of trusted colleagues throughout the world to ensure a large range of languages are catered for. Please contact me for details.
* BA (Hons) French & German * MA (Distinction) French Studies with Translation * Ph.D (completing part-time) French Studies; Language, Lit, Culture
I have wide-ranging translation experience including: – Legal: T&Cs; working & financial agreements; European Database on Asylum Law – Business & Financial: annual statements & accounts; articles; stock market – Marketing and PR: web and print copy; press releases; brochures; social media – Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions (MICE): sales docs; follow-up surveys; articles – Travel and Tourism: wide-ranging, in-depth experience - details upon request – Culture & Lifestyle: brochures & magazines; reviews; product descriptions – Museum & Exhibitions: display & presentation boards; audio scripts; guides & leaflets – Ecology & Environment: feasibility & site reports; articles; renewable energy; fossil fuels; flora & fauna; forestry; hunting; green housing – IT, Hardware & Software: articles; networks; hardware; games – Education: academic articles; pedagogy and educational instructional docs & lessons – Technical documents & manuals.
Editing and Proofreading:
This work has covered many areas, and numerous different styles, from websites to dissertations and publications; commercial reports and legal statements, to technical manuals and exhibition boards.
Localization & QA:
I have vast experience working on flagship localisation projects, both on a creative and technical level, from scripts and web games to technical specifications and instructions.
I've been a member of a transatlantic team responsible for a flagship project localizing digital US educational materials for the UK market.
Experience in: – Keywords; glossaries; dictionary definitions. – Identification of unsuitable images & sourcing of new ones. – Re-writing and adaptation of content.
–Digital publishing & app development –Gaming projects and games testing
Voiceover: [Please email for further details and voice samples.]
* Broadcast-quality Home Studio with professional equipment and editing software. * I can offer both male & female voices as my business partner is a male professional broadcaster and voice artist.
Wide-ranging experience includes: *extensive radio work; *adverts; *audio guides/tours; *training material; *narrative & audiobook material; *accent & character work. Copywiting:
I'm an experienced, published writer who works with a fellow copywriter and business partner. Together, we provide anything from sales letters and SEO blogs, to in-depth articles, reports, brochures and editorials.
Academic & ResearchXML Encoder, Translator & Research Assistant
• Translation of footnotes, articles, and practical relation pertaining to the project: French > English
• Responsible for creating and managing a new medieval research skills website.
• Specialist computer coding of manuscript transcriptions for web and print publication.
• Creation and implementation of annotated index for project.
• Collation and checking of final proofs for print publication.
• Freelance researcher - print, web & archive experience.
I also have a number of publications and conference papers to my name - please send me an email for further details of my lecturing and research experience in Higher Education.
Dept. of French, University of Sheffield.
• First and second year classes.
• Delivered in French and English, classes covered grammar, language work, comprehension, and Francophone culture.
Language Tutor, Sheffield Council & Chamber of Commerce
• Teaching adult learners ranging from pre–GCSE to A–Level standard.
• 100% of learners rated teaching quality as excellent.
• Design, planning and delivery of extensive classes on French culture and language skills.
I have experience in providing courses on research, study and presentation skills - please email me for further details.
Ten użytkownik zdobył punkty KudoZ, pomagając kolegom w tłumaczeniu terminów w kategorii PRO. Kliknij sumę punktów, aby zobaczyć zaproponowane tłumaczenia.
Suma punktów: 4 (Wszystkie punkty w kategorii PRO)