Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Wordfast
CV will be submitted upon request
Hi, I am a professional linguist holding the Diploma in Translation of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (IoL) and a Member of the Institute. I am also an Associate Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting ITI.
I hold Master of Arts degree in English Philology awarded by the Department of English Studies, University of Warsaw.
I have lived in London for over 10 years and feel my extra-linguistic
knowledge and command of colloquial English is strong.
I specialise in legal and medical translations and my translation assignments
- legal files and affidavits for the High Court of Justice Family Division
prepared for private clients (solicitors, barristers)
- correspondence from the National Probation Office to offenders and victims' families
- law-related council correspondence such as advice on civil partnership for gay couples
- literature on personal safety (Women's Refuge)
- advice on medical reports for various health institutions, hospitals,
psychiatric units, insurance companies, etc.
Examples of my work (in Polish and in English) can be provided on request.
Słowa kluczowe: Polish-English and English-Polish professional translator and interpreter specialising in law, medicine, literature, marketing, media, business and insurance