Proofreading & Testing - 15-20h/week until December - Canadians based in US
Wysłano: Feb 25, 2021 16:45 GMT (GMT: Feb 25, 2021 16:45) Job type:
Oferta tłumaczenia pisemnego / redakcji / korekty
Service required: Proofreading, testing (other)
Confidentiality level: HIGH Języki:
angielski Wariant języka:
English (Canada) Opis oferty pracy:
Wymagania dot. wykonawcy (określone przez zleceniodawcę):
I hope this e-mail finds you well. We are currently looking for English (Canada) partners based in the USA for the upcoming opportunity described below and we were wondering whether you would be interested in collaborating with us:
One of our clients is building a boundless catalogue of ideas, for everyone, everywhere. We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual with a deep passion for consumer technology to help our client achieve our full global potential in the Canadian market. You will work on various projects coming from engineering and product teams to shape the experience of millions of users around the globe.
This is a part-time position, ideally on demand and on an hourly basis, with an approximate number of working hours not exceeding 15~20/weekly. In some circumstances, we may need more hours to complete priority or time-sensitive projects.
The expected length of the project is approximately 1 year, up to December 2021.
● Curate content (localization and linguistic editing and proofreading and/or QA review); find the best content quickly across all holidays, events and topics.
● Provide linguistic and cultural feedback. Analyze and evaluate content to guarantee relevance for local users.
● Review copy for user or partner-facing communications.
● Test linguistic and functional quality of the product and/or features on device.
● Review of product UI.
● Native speaker of English (Canada) & strong cultural awareness
● BA or equivalent. Masters preferred, with a focus on international business, linguistics or user experience.
● Ability to be available on PST time zone (9am to 5pm) at least once a day for up to an hour.
If you feel you meet the requirements, could you please let us know by tomorrow, the 26th February, if you have the necessary experience and if you would be interested in this opportunity?
We are looking forward to hearing back from you.
Członkostwo: Niepełnoprawni członkowie ProZ.com mogą odpowiedzieć na tę ofertę po 12 godzinach
Dziedzina : Marketing/badania rynku
Ostateczny termin przyjmowania odpowiedzi: Mar 6, 2021 00:00 GMT
Ostateczny termin wykonania zlecenia: Dec 31, 2021 00:00 GMT
* English (Canada) native speakers based in the USA
* Long-term project, expected to finalise in December 2021
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 4.6
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Vendor Relations Manager