48 training sessions fellowship program
Wysłano: Mar 11, 2021 22:16 GMT (GMT: Mar 11, 2021 22:16) Job type:
Potencjalna oferta pracy
Service required: Interpreting, Simultaneous Języki:
angielski > hiszpański Opis oferty pracy:
We are looking for English/Spanish simultaneous interpreters to participate in 48 training sessions, to begin in May, for an international non-profit organization based in Washington, DC which is dedicated to the promotion of the leadership of women.
It would be very helpful if participating interpreters had some knowledge of gender-based violence, but this is not strictly required. Additionally, there will be either two 10-minute breaks or one 15-minute break during the sessions.
The organization will be launching a year-long fellowship program in May which will consist of the following:
· 4 training sessions a month, 2 hours each (8 hours a month)
· 20 participants for each training session
· 1-3 speakers for each training session
· Sessions will be online, likely via Zoom
In this particular case, we can potentially pay interpreters for a 2-hour minimum fee but cannot pay interpreters for a 3-hour or greater minimum fee. Our minimum fee to the client for this particular assignment will simply be our standard hourly rate for them multiplied by 2.
If you are both interested in and potentially available for participation in this fellowship program as a simultaneous interpreter, please respond with the following:
· A copy of your current CV;
· Information about your hourly rate for this particular assignment;
· Information about your 2-hour minimum fee;
· If you would be able to handle the interpretation for each session on your own or if you feel you would need to be accompanied by another interpreter (we are quoting for both scenarios and would prefer the former to the latter if possible);
· Briefly, why you feel you are adequately qualified for this assignment.
Additional information and questions may be forthcoming if our quote to the client is greenlighted.
I look forward to your reply.
Joe Goldstein, PhD
TrueLanguage | 1355 Terrell Mill Rd. | Bldg. 1476 Ste 250 | Atlanta, GA 30067 | USA
30 dni od dnia wystawienia faktury. Poster country
: USA Wymagania dot. wykonawcy (określone przez zleceniodawcę):
Członkostwo: Niepełnoprawni członkowie ProZ.com mogą odpowiedzieć na tę ofertę po 12 godzinach
Dziedzina : Zasoby ludzkie (HR)
Ostateczny termin przyjmowania odpowiedzi: Mar 12, 2021 22:00 GMT
Interested linguists should provide a copy of current CV and information about standard rates.
This job was posted by a
ProZ.com Business member with a Blue Board
record with a "likelihood of working again" average rating of 5
out of 5
Note: You cannot quote because this job is closed.
Contact person title: Resource Coordinator