Sport and fitness anatomy for translators: muscular system and training terminology.
In one hour we will explore the muscular system and its components in relation to exercise and training. The student will learn to identify muscles and will understand some of the most common training principles and techniques, while they will also improve their sport and health terminology.
- Sport and health translators
- Medical translators
- Experienced translators
- Freelancers starting in the industry
In this webinar you will learn more about:
• sports and training terminology
• sports anatomy
• general anatomy and physics
• the relation between the muscular system and strength training
• common issues regarding the translation of sport and health texts
• A general interest for the topic
• Sport and fitness translation experience is not required, but would be useful
• An interest for sport and fitness or health beyond the translation practice is not required, but would be useful
Click to expand
The webinar will include:
• muscular system overview
• training techniques and methods terminology overview
• focus on the most relevant training principles in relation to the body
• physics, chemistry and medicine terminology related to the muscular system
• tips and resources for translators interested in this field
Registration and payment information (click to expand)
Click to expand
Price: 20.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording and handouts provided by the trainer.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the video?
Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
How do I access handouts?
Follow the link on the top right corner as suggested here.
Where can I find a certificate of attendance?
A certificate of attendance can be issued upon training completion and as per your request. A certificate of attendance can be downloaded at http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings
Sara Colombo View feedback | View all courses
General discussions on this training