Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Temptation: Unhealthy growth, Debt, Big idea, Leverage etc. Self - immunization
A Freelancer can have many temptations. Some are gross and some are very subtle. Some are time-bound and some are more permanent in nature.
This webinar lists various such gross and subtle temptations and ways and means to make them 'visible' so that we can analyse these with reference to proper perspective and self-immunize from these potential threats.
This analysis will provide a freelancer a kind of mental 'immunization' with regards to these temptations which can potentially cause significant short and long term damage to one's career and growth.
Feb 3, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Stress : Neuro-economic analysis and tips for self-discipline
Feb 10, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Geopolitics : Future economies and their needs : How to use this for one' s advantage ?
Feb 17, 2012 Freelancer Futuristics Series - Leadership : From a worker to a Life-Designer or Li-Der - How to
Feb 24, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series - Assets : Perishable Cash / asset to appreciating revenue streams - How to
Mar 2, 2012 Freelancer's Futuristics Series : Self-image and reputation : internals and externals of one's self-image as a professional
Do you find yourself in a dilemma sometimes as whether you are doing the right thing being a freelancer ?
Or not doing something else ? For example, becoming an employee in a large corporation or in a small company.
Shall I be a partner in a venture with my friend / colleague ?
Shall I take a business loan and invest because the return seems to be very high ?
If such questions prick you and you find without answers and in a dilemma, you may be getting tempted. Be aware because if you are uncritical and unaware, this may do more harm than good.
1. The Art of discrimination - the art to see things in proper perspective
2. To be able to be an editor of the 'content' our mind is generating - sometimes without our permission or authorization.
3. Questioning the sentence - 'It seems quite reasonable and logical'
4. Learning the discipline by which you can figure out 'between the lines' aspect of any proposition, plan or venture
5. Not to be tempted
Click to expand
1. List of such temptations
2. Cross-Cultural filter applied to the list
3. Case studies (Victims)
4. Case Studies (Summary)
5. Designing your own vulnerability matrix [ SWOT analysis ]
6. Desiging the customized immunization
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
For PC-based Users:
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users:
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP (microphone and speakers or headset):
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: speakers or headset (USB headset recommended)
• NOT required: Microphone - attendees can communicate with the trainer through incorporated chat.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband. Wireless connection is NOT recommended.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a headset or speakers.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course