Starting your translator's career
You will need to prepare properly for your successful translators career start. The main points which you should focus on are the following:
- Everyday Tools (technology - what will you need initially)
- CAT-Tools (what you will really need, what is offered free of charge)
- Promotion (how, where and how much will it cost you)
- Potential customers (translation agencies, companies, direct clients)
- Price policy (do’s and don’ts)
- Experience (how to obtain experience being a freelancer)
- Differentiation in the market (what makes you stand out from the others)
Virtual platform system requirements
Click to expand
ProZ.com videos require a current flash player. Update here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration and payment information
Click to expand
Price: 15.00 USD
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording. How do I purchase the video? To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records. How do I access the video? Once the payment is processed you will be able to watch the video here.
Irene Koukia View feedback | View all courses
Comments about this course
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
This discussion can also be accessed via the ProZ.com forum pages.