I’m MSc (Eng) in Chemical Technology by education and I have a lot of experience in laboratory research and the work at a chemical plant, and of course in the area of chemical and technical translations. Until now I have translated from English to Polish, among other things, scientific and technical papers and studies published by ELSEVIER (Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Progress in Polymer Science; Tribology International; Wear) from the scope of chemical analysis, chemistry, practical organic chemistry, technology of plastics, tribology and mechanics.
I have a sound knowledge in the range of chemical analysis, practical organic chemistry, chemical technology, production processes and industrial solutions, automatics, power engineering (confirmed by professional licences) tribology and mechanics. Thanks to this, I can translate the chemical and technical subjects without language and solid errors. I have a very good grammar and style of my native language and I avoid stylistic errors in my translation works.
I have Certificate in Technical Translation no. 011449 from English into Polish and from Polish into English with specialty in chemistry (20) issued by Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna (The Chief Technical Organization) in Poland.
Currently, I'm studying Interdisciplinary Postgraduate Studies in Translation and Interpreting, Institute of Applied Linguistics University of Warsaw (Poland). I also graduated in Postgraduate Course in Evidence Law, Criminology and Related Sciences at the Centre for Forensic Science at University of Warsaw (Poland).
I provide translated documents in any requested form (.doc, .docx, .pdf, etc.) and work out drawings and diagrams, if any. Upon request, I format the text as original layout (appearance). This is very important in the case of service and user manuals and many other technical documents. For service and user manuals, operations and maintenance manuals I always ask for technical drawings. Thanks for this I can reliably translate text without any mistakes.
I have been working as a freelance translator since June 2006. At this time I took part in many translations project from English into Polish, e.g.
• Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) and other chemical safety documents
• Advertising materials and documentation for industrial chemical products
• Service and maintenance manuals for devices in water treatment plant
• Guideline for the mixed storage of chemicals
• Guidelines on Basic Safety Requirements in Aerosol Storage
• Service manuals and operation and maintenance manuals for laboratory and medical devices
• Service manuals and operation and maintenance manuals for devices for food industry
• User manuals for electric tools and industry compressors
• Service manuals and operation and maintenance manuals for diagnostic process of trucks and passenger cars, manuals for diagnostic process of chassis systems for individual models and electric systems of bodies for individual models
• Brochures and technical documentation for devices for switchgears
• User guides and on-line help for software and hardware
• User guides for cell phones
• Operation and maintenance manuals for CNC machine tools
• Welding specification for marine containers
• Design specification for steel and glass constructions