Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm beginning my career as a translator with a background of different experiences.
I took a degree in "Lingue e Letterature Straniere" at the University of Pisa, with a specialization in Linguistics (Lexical Semantics). I also attended a postgraduate two years specialization course to become a teacher of English as a secon language at SSIS.
Then I worked in advertising at a local TV for nearly two years and also attended an online course in copywriting, but I am now proudly and willingly working in a door and window show-room.
I have just concluded a postgraduate 1 year course on Specialized Translation (University of Pisa, Bari and Genova – Consorzio ICON): translation is my now and my future and I am sure my experiences will give me an interesting open-minded approach.
There is also another element fully describing my personality and consequently my way of living my life and my job: I have been playing volleyball for 15 years. Sport has always positive effects on individuals, but volleyball can teach you much more: no net is too high for you to jump. If you want, doing your best you can build your own success.
To sum up... this is me:
- Specialist fields: Medicine and Technology
- Other working areas: Sport, Door and window manufacturing
- One year experience and currently working as customer assistant in a door and window show-room
- About two years experience as ad agent and junior copywriter in a local TV
- Two years experience as a teacher of English in primary and secondary schools
- Postgraduate 1 year course in Specialized Translation
- Course in copywriting
- Postgraduate 2 year specializing and training school SSIS Toscana
- Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, specialization in Linguistics (University of Pisa)
- 15 years experience as a volleyball player, also in national championships
Ten użytkownik zdobył punkty KudoZ, pomagając kolegom w tłumaczeniu terminów w kategorii PRO. Kliknij sumę punktów, aby zobaczyć zaproponowane tłumaczenia.
Suma punktów: 46 (Wszystkie punkty w kategorii PRO)