Native Chinese translators
Thread poster: wordrise
wordrise
wordrise  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 17:10
Aug 19, 2015

Hello to everyone!

Could you advice any Chinese search engines or other internet resources where is possible to find freelance translators?

Thank you in advance!

Linda

Marjolein Snippe
Marjolein Snippe  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:10
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Proz.com Aug 19, 2015

Are there no suitable translators to be found on Proz.com? For example by going to the menu on the top right of this page: Jobs & directories > Translators & interpreters

Or is this not what you were after?

wordrise
wordrise  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 17:10
TOPIC STARTER
proz.com Aug 20, 2015

Dear Marjolein,

Thank you for the reply!
I am very satisfied with ProZ, it is easy to find and contact the members, who are professional and responsive!

Although, there are quite a lot of translators available on ProZ, the list of Translator Association of China has hundreds of translators, and is not possible to find all of them only on ProZ and TC. That is the reason why I have posted this topic on the forum, to know if there are other resources where other nati
... See more
Dear Marjolein,

Thank you for the reply!
I am very satisfied with ProZ, it is easy to find and contact the members, who are professional and responsive!

Although, there are quite a lot of translators available on ProZ, the list of Translator Association of China has hundreds of translators, and is not possible to find all of them only on ProZ and TC. That is the reason why I have posted this topic on the forum, to know if there are other resources where other native Chinese translators could be found.

[Edited at 2015-08-20 07:59 GMT]
Collapse

hopes zhou
hopes zhou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 22:10
English to Chinese
+ ...
翻译中国 Jan 6, 2016

>翻译资讯

[修改时间: 2016-01-06 04:13 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Native Chinese translators

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »