Why is the time a question was posted no longer shown?
Auteur du fil: Armorel Young
Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:07
allemand vers anglais
Nov 5, 2008

Have I missed something? Because of pressure of work I have become erratic in looking at Kudoz questions, but when I visit the page today I notice that the "time" column, which used to show the time at which the question was posted, now simply says "today", rather than giving an exact time.

It may be a small point in the grand scheme of things, but I find this irritating. I used to know without really thinking about it when I last looked at the page - at lunchtime, say - so I could
... See more
Have I missed something? Because of pressure of work I have become erratic in looking at Kudoz questions, but when I visit the page today I notice that the "time" column, which used to show the time at which the question was posted, now simply says "today", rather than giving an exact time.

It may be a small point in the grand scheme of things, but I find this irritating. I used to know without really thinking about it when I last looked at the page - at lunchtime, say - so I could quickly see from the "time" column what questions had been posted since then. Now, since all questions say "today", I have to actually remember what the last question was that I looked at in order to see what has been posted since then.

Is there some reason why the information is now less specific?
Collapse

texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:07
Membre (2006)
anglais vers italien
+ ...
I see it Nov 5, 2008

Hi Armorel,

maybe is a technical glitch, since I still see it..

Marina Soldati
Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Argentine
Local time: 23:07
Membre (2005)
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
You´re not alone Nov 5, 2008

Hi Armorel,

I´ve been seing Today instead of the time for a few days now, but cannot remember since when.
Maybe you should send a Support Ticket.

Regards,
Marina

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 23:07
COLLABORATEUR DU SITE
Times showing properly now Nov 6, 2008

Hello all,

Thanks Armorel for pointing this out. There was a problem with the time listing for KudoZ and jobs, which has now been resolved, and you should be seeing the exact times for the postings for today now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jared

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:07
allemand vers anglais
AUTEUR DU FIL
Thank you Nov 6, 2008

Thank you for such swift attention - it's great to have the times back!

Armorel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why is the time a question was posted no longer shown?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »