A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2]
Why are translation business/domain names so boring?
Téma indítója: XXXphxxx (X)
Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ
Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ  Identity Verified
Szaúd-Arábia
Local time: 13:24
Tag (2009 óta)
angol - arab
+ ...
7 Tips for Naming Your Business May 2, 2012

Hi Lisa,

I think the following link may help you:

//www.entrepreneur.com/article/223401

Thanks

Germaine
Germaine  Identity Verified
Kanada
Local time: 06:24
angol - francia
+ ...
My 2 cents... May 2, 2012

30 years later, I still remember the name of the company a young PR agent just opened: Ça parle au diable! In his flyer, he was playing with the expression in different (litteral and figurative) ways.

So, what about using or playing with a popular saying on language, communication, accuracy or a key word/meaning related to your specialty (if any)? For example:

The Three Rs - the original "reading, (w)riting and (a)rithmetic" to be replaced by reading, (w
... See more
30 years later, I still remember the name of the company a young PR agent just opened: Ça parle au diable! In his flyer, he was playing with the expression in different (litteral and figurative) ways.

So, what about using or playing with a popular saying on language, communication, accuracy or a key word/meaning related to your specialty (if any)? For example:

The Three Rs - the original "reading, (w)riting and (a)rithmetic" to be replaced by reading, (w)riting and (t)ranslating.
Speak of the devil
Watch for the Weasel Words
Thereby hangs a tale
According to Cocker (in a manner that is correct, accurate or reliable)
Tell it to the Marines!

So, go! Cut the mustard! and spread... the word!
Collapse

A témához tartozó oldalak:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why are translation business/domain names so boring?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »