Thread poster: Golden View
Golden View
Golden View  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 04:28
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 5, 2003

I would like to open this topic, cause it should be good to share goodies with those who may find those tools helpful.

Suggest a tiny but practical unit conversion tool here first, Unit Conversion tool(单位换算小精灵).
And it has Chinese (Simplified) UI.

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:28
English to Chinese
+ ...
Too late to repent! Jul 5, 2003

Golden View wrote:

I would like to open this topic, cause it should be good to share goodies with those who may find those tools helpful.

Suggest a tiny but practical unit conversion tool here first, Unit Conversion tool(单位换算小精灵).
And it has Chinese (Simplified) UI.

Hi Golden View,

Thanks for sharing although I saw the goodies after I was stuffed. I once spent 1000+ bucks on NJ Star and Twinbridge but just learned from you that they could be downloaded for free. Alas! it's too late to repent!

Oh, yes! "The overturned cart ahead is a warning to the ones behind!"

Thanks, anyway!:)

BBW

[Edited at 2003-07-05 13:31]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Useful Chinese tools

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »