Desperately need some help from a Catalyst owner
Autor wątku: Timothy Barton
Timothy Barton
Timothy Barton
Local time: 22:20
francuski > angielski
+ ...
May 19, 2006

For my master's degree we are doing a Catalyst project. I finished the translation in Catalyst on the computers at uni, then exported the translation to a TMX file. I then imported that into Déjà Vu to do the second part of our task: translate an html file. I could then continue at home. Then my hard disk failed the following day. I have a backup of the TTX from Catalyst, but not the export. Therefore I'm looking for somone with Catalyst who would be willing to export to TMX again and send me ... See more
For my master's degree we are doing a Catalyst project. I finished the translation in Catalyst on the computers at uni, then exported the translation to a TMX file. I then imported that into Déjà Vu to do the second part of our task: translate an html file. I could then continue at home. Then my hard disk failed the following day. I have a backup of the TTX from Catalyst, but not the export. Therefore I'm looking for somone with Catalyst who would be willing to export to TMX again and send me the export. If anyone's willing, send me an e-mail and I'll send you the TTX file.

Thanks in advance
Collapse

Do tego forum nie został przydzielony moderator.
W celu zgłoszenia naruszenia zasad forum lub zasięgnięcia pomocy, proszę kontaktować się z personelem portalu »

Desperately need some help from a Catalyst owner

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »