Australia
Local time: 00:59
Członek ProZ.com
od 2012

angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
Dec 3, 2012

Dear Prozians,

I'd like to invite you to the first Powwow in Melbourne, on 21 February 2013. I will announce the location well in advance. It will be a fun evening for networking, exchanging marketing strategies and building relationships. Please sign up at http://www.proz.com/powwow/4544.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers, Nat

Nathalie Buratto
Nathalie Buratto  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 00:59
Członek ProZ.com
od 2012

angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Some more information and suggestions Dec 17, 2012

The event will be rather informal, but I'd like to focus on two topics: Freelancing (with the associated questions such as marketing strategies, time management, tax and insurance issues) and the translation industry in Australia, maybe even with a focus on Melbourne (e.g. which agencies and other potential clients are there, what options for makting and advertising, NAATI and AUSIT issues, language combinations and their prospects, etc.)

If you have any more ideas, please feel welc
... See more
The event will be rather informal, but I'd like to focus on two topics: Freelancing (with the associated questions such as marketing strategies, time management, tax and insurance issues) and the translation industry in Australia, maybe even with a focus on Melbourne (e.g. which agencies and other potential clients are there, what options for makting and advertising, NAATI and AUSIT issues, language combinations and their prospects, etc.)

If you have any more ideas, please feel welcome to add them. Maybe you'd also like to hold a speech or give a small presentation.

I believe the number of attendees will be rather small. if you have any suggestions for suitable venues, I'd be grateful for that too.
Collapse

Do tego forum nie został przydzielony moderator.
W celu zgłoszenia naruszenia zasad forum lub zasięgnięcia pomocy, proszę kontaktować się z personelem portalu »

Powwow in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »