Local time: 17:04
Członek ProZ.com
od 2002

francuski > angielski
+ ...

Apr 19, 2005

Take a look:
http://www.proz.com/powwow/670

As I said, I picked the date based on what else is happening in the month of June, but I'm open to suggestions.

My idea was to get on a boat and admire the 1000 Islands, but if that's too far for most of you we can take the idea elsewhere, for example, a cruise on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, or any other ideas involving enjoying ou
... See more
Take a look:
http://www.proz.com/powwow/670

As I said, I picked the date based on what else is happening in the month of June, but I'm open to suggestions.

My idea was to get on a boat and admire the 1000 Islands, but if that's too far for most of you we can take the idea elsewhere, for example, a cruise on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, or any other ideas involving enjoying our short summer. It's best to have a location where we can easily move around in order to get a chance to talk to everyone.

I look forward to seeing you (again) !
Nancy
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: spam

Do tego forum nie został przydzielony moderator.
W celu zgłoszenia naruszenia zasad forum lub zasięgnięcia pomocy, proszę kontaktować się z personelem portalu »

New ! Pow-Wow on the St. Lawrence

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »