Stron w wątku:   < [1 2]
Problem adding new terms to Termbases
Autor wątku: Laura Carolina Collada Ali (X)
Daniele Bonini
Daniele Bonini
Włochy
angielski > włoski
+ ...
still not working? Sep 21, 2013

Helen,

After I installed the last update of Java, I had the same problem "Application Blocked by Security Settings" and also no result changing the security settings.

To solve, I have uninstalled the last update of Java, and I suggest to search the existing Java path for the javacpl.exe file, the configuration program, to check that the settings values are those required. I notices some differences in the settings "between versions".

Hope this helps!
... See more
Helen,

After I installed the last update of Java, I had the same problem "Application Blocked by Security Settings" and also no result changing the security settings.

To solve, I have uninstalled the last update of Java, and I suggest to search the existing Java path for the javacpl.exe file, the configuration program, to check that the settings values are those required. I notices some differences in the settings "between versions".

Hope this helps!

[Edited at 2013-09-21 23:04 GMT]
Collapse

luc buset
luc buset  Identity Verified
Francja
Local time: 09:24
angielski > francuski
Problem adding new terms to Termbases in Trados 2014SP1 Nov 25, 2014

Dear colleagues,
I have the same issue but in Trados 2014 SP1,
Turning the security settings to medium does not help.
Has anyone encountered the same problem in "2014".
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Luc

Stron w wątku:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem adding new terms to Termbases

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »