Autor wątku: kerryrose
kerryrose
kerryrose
Local time: 04:17
niemiecki > angielski
+ ...
Oct 8, 2017

Hi all,
I am using the Trados Starter Edition 2017 to translate a German Excel file to English.
When I finish and try to export to the target file, I get 2 errors: "Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt" (The object reference was not set to an object instance).
Does anybody know how to solve this? Otherwise I will have to translate it again.
Thanks
Kerry

Katja Brill
Katja Brill  Identity Verified
Włochy
angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
no clue, but same problem Nov 2, 2017

Hi Kerry,

I have the same problem using the 2017 Freelance Edition. Have you found a solution by now?

Kind regards,
Katja

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Polska
Członek ProZ.com
od 2002

angielski > rosyjski
+ ...

Moderator tego forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi folks Nov 2, 2017

This has been discussed so many times - please make search of this forum for "object reference..." error.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Starter Edition 2017 errors when exporting to target file

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »