Autor wątku: tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Hiszpania
Local time: 10:23
hiszpański > angielski
+ ...
Jun 8, 2005

English teacher needed for family of 4: husband and wife (both doctors) and 2 kids, aged 11 and 8. This would involve approximately 8-10 hours a week, at their home (which is right next to a metro station and several bus lines); each person would have 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. of class a week. Experienced native English speaker required.

These are really nice people, and I'd like to help them out if I can. If anyone is interested, please contact me through my profile and I'll put you in tou
... See more
English teacher needed for family of 4: husband and wife (both doctors) and 2 kids, aged 11 and 8. This would involve approximately 8-10 hours a week, at their home (which is right next to a metro station and several bus lines); each person would have 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. of class a week. Experienced native English speaker required.

These are really nice people, and I'd like to help them out if I can. If anyone is interested, please contact me through my profile and I'll put you in touch with them. Thanks!
Collapse

Michael Bastin
Michael Bastin  Identity Verified
Hiszpania
angielski > francuski
+ ...
take a look here Jun 9, 2005

http://www.madridteacher.com/

you may find what you want)

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Hiszpania
hiszpański > angielski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Thanks, Michael! Jun 9, 2005

I will pass that link along to them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking English teacher in Madrid

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »