Error me'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService' could not be started
Autor wątku: Michael Spaventa
Michael Spaventa
Michael Spaventa  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:42
Członek ProZ.com
od 2004

niemiecki > angielski
Mar 31, 2016

I have read the KB on this error message for Studio 2015, but as a secondary message I received "A non-recoverable error occurred during a database lookup". I deleted the project.xml file as is suggested, but I still have the problem. Any suggestions? Uninstall and reinstall? Thank you for you assistance.

In case this helps, the full error XML is:

-

Service 'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService' could not be started.<
... See more
I have read the KB on this error message for Studio 2015, but as a secondary message I received "A non-recoverable error occurred during a database lookup". I deleted the project.xml file as is suggested, but I still have the problem. Any suggestions? Uninstall and reinstall? Thank you for you assistance.

In case this helps, the full error XML is:

-

Service 'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService' could not be started.

-

Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Services.ServiceStartException, Sdl.Desktop.Platform, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c28cdb26c445c888

Sdl.Desktop.Platform

-

-

-

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

NoRecovery

System

-

-

-

SDL Trados Studio

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

NULL

LAPTOP-DO0U0R45\xxxx

LAPTOP-DO0U0R45

True

16690508 MB

[Edited at 2016-03-31 15:46 GMT]
Collapse

Willem Prinse
Willem Prinse  Identity Verified
Hiszpania
Local time: 17:42
Członek ProZ.com
od 2017

hiszpański > niderlandzki
+ ...
same problem May 30, 2016

Hi,
Did yuo ever solve this. I have the same problem for SDL Trados 2014: Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService' could not be started.
Thanks for any help
Regards
Willem Prinse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error me'Sdl.TranslationStudio.Api.ProjectManagement.IProjectManagementService' could not be started

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »