expressisverbis
Portugalia
Local time: 04:03
Członek ProZ.com
od 2015

angielski > portugalski
+ ...
Mar 11, 2019

I would be very grateful if someone can tell me what to do in the following issue:

https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/90/t/21797

I paid for the upgrade, and until now I am on my own trying to solve this problem with no luck at all...

Many thanks.

Elif Baykara Narbay
Elif Baykara Narbay  Identity Verified
Turcja
Local time: 06:03
niemiecki > turecki
+ ...
Windows software Mar 11, 2019

Hi,

I am using Studio 2019 Freelancer. I have downloaded and installed the software without any problems but I had an issue in updating to the most recent version.

I talked to the local reseller where I have bought the program and he told me that most probably I need to update my Windows software (Service packs etc.)

I still haven't So I don't know whether it will work but maybe the pr
... See more
Hi,

I am using Studio 2019 Freelancer. I have downloaded and installed the software without any problems but I had an issue in updating to the most recent version.

I talked to the local reseller where I have bought the program and he told me that most probably I need to update my Windows software (Service packs etc.)

I still haven't So I don't know whether it will work but maybe the problem is not in your Trados but in the Windows itself.

Elif
Collapse

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugalia
Local time: 04:03
Członek ProZ.com
od 2015

angielski > portugalski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Hi Elif! Mar 11, 2019

Elif Baykara Narbay wrote:

Hi,

I still haven't So I don't know whether it will work but maybe the problem is not in your Trados but in the Windows itself.

Elif

No, it's not Windows's fault… I could download the files for upgrading a few minutes ago by using Google Chrome. It seems that Microsoft Edge doesn't like to download files from SDL pages
Thanks.
Sandra Flor

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Error and Download Upgrade Cancelled

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »