Branka Stankovic McCarthy
Branka Stankovic McCarthy  Identity Verified
Serbia
Local time: 19:22
angielski > serbski
+ ...
May 4, 2006

Half way trough the installation I keep getting the following error message:

error 1309: error reading from file ....\Trados\MsSoap\Binaries\MSSMO.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Niemcy
angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
Installing from zip file? May 4, 2006

Hi Branka,
I don't know this particular error message, however, in the past there have been problems when trying to install directly from the downloaded zip archive. You need to unzip the contents of the archive before installing (using WinZip or a comparable utility - not the native unzip utility within WinXP).

Does that help?
Best regards,
Ralf

Branka Stankovic McCarthy
Branka Stankovic McCarthy  Identity Verified
Serbia
angielski > serbski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
that's not the problem :( May 4, 2006

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Branka,
I don't know this particular error message, however, in the past there have been problems when trying to install directly from the downloaded zip archive. You need to unzip the contents of the archive before installing (using WinZip or a comparable utility - not the native unzip utility within WinXP).

Does that help?
Best regards,
Ralf

I always use Total Commander to upack any zipped files. Thank you anyway, might play around with it some more later. Got really fed up and gave it a rest earlier

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm Workstation installation error

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »