Autor wątku: Terejimenez
Terejimenez
Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:55
angielski > hiszpański
+ ...
In Memoriam
May 25, 2006

I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 trados.dot templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without succe
... See more
I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 trados.dot templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without success and need to begin a project right the way.
Thanks a lot for your valuable help
Tere
Collapse

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:55
niemiecki > chorwacki
+ ...
Guessing May 25, 2006

Perhaps it is the registry problem. Check here:

http://www.proz.com/post/301773#301773

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench not running

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »