Executing ALT + DOWN in WFC Classic 8.40 in Word 2019 the document closes itself
Autor wątku: Mark Aldridge
Mark Aldridge
Mark Aldridge
Local time: 16:59
polski > angielski
Apr 21, 2022

Using WFC 8.40 in Word 2019 I foolishly accepted a Malwarebytes Update without closing a segment. The segment then 'stuck'. So I deleted it, and cut and paste the sentence of source text back into the document. I try to execute ALT + DOWN on this document and the document closes itself. If the Malwarebytes update is the problem, what can I do to Malwarebytes to make WFC 8.40 work again? Thank you

Jean Lachaud
Jean Lachaud  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 10:59
angielski > francuski
+ ...
Reboot? Apr 21, 2022

Did you try rebooting your system?

In my 38 years of experience with personal computers, I've found that rebooting solves most (not all, admittedly) strange problems such the one you describe.

J L

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Executing ALT + DOWN in WFC Classic 8.40 in Word 2019 the document closes itself

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »