Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
polski > angielski (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza) angielski > polski (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza) angielski (Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza, verified) polski > angielski (Minister of Justice, verified) angielski > polski (Minister of Justice, verified)
I'm a sworn translator/interpreter of Polish and English. I have got 12 years of experience gained as an in-house translator for two construction companies, a translation agency and a freelance translator/interpreter (since 2014). I am focused on civil engineering (road construction), legal and financial texts. My experience includes thousands of translated pages and hundreds of hours interpreting (consecutive and simultaneous).
My 2 year stay in the UK ( London and Glasgow), where I studied and worked, gave me enough self-confidence and knowledge to get Certificate of Proficiency in English, I also hold MA degree from one of the most noble Polish universities i.e. Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Faculty of English Philology.
Here is the list of the major interpreting/translation projects I was engaged in:
1. FREELANCE COOPERATION with numerous translation agencies: translation and interpreting
- simultaneous interpreting: conference on preventive health care and obesity prevention
- conference on economy innovation
- press conference at Junior World Championships in Athletics
- consecutive interpreting at the order of the Ministry of Agriculture at Polagra Trade Fair 2009,
- consecutive interpreting at the order of the Polish Agency for Entrepreneurship Development at Polagra Trade Fair 2013
- simultaneous interpreting at SAMSUNG Partner's Day in Poznań, February 2014
- consecutive interpreting regarding social care issues at the order of a UK translation/interpreting agency, February 2014
- consecutive interpreting of the series of lectures at Poznań University of Technology, Faculty of architecture (scheduled from March to June 2014)
- simultaneous interpreting at the SMART CITIES CONFERENCE in Wrocław organized by the Institute of the Regions
- simultaneous interpreting at the conference: "The importance of alien invasive species in the protection of water and marsh birds and their habitat" in Kostrzyn, Poland - May 2014
- simultaneous interpreting at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, the Faculty of Law and Administration "Improving the protection of victims' rights" - June 2014
- consecutive interpreting during the audit regarding working conditions in a factory - August 2014
- simultaneous interpreting at shooting of a toothpaste commercial
- simultaneous interpreting at shooting of a documentary about the Polish immigrants to Holland
2. STAR L.S. dla Saipem – a translator/interpreter at the LNG Regasification Terminal Construction Project in Świnoujście.
Translation and interpreting (consecutive and chuchotage); fields of expertise: technical (construction, welding) and contractual issues.
3. A2 STRADA Sp. z o.o. - a translator/interpreter at the A2 Motorway Construction Project - 3.5 years.
Translation and interpreting (consecutive and chuchotage - inter alia at the visit of the Minister of Infrastructure at the project construction site); fields of expertise: construction, business, contractual, environmental, health & safety and financial.
4. mTlumaczenia.pl Translation Agency - regular cooperation on freelance basis
- translations: financial, legal and construction
- interpreting: simultaneous (sports-related conferences and social issues conferences) and consecutive - interpreting for one of the leading companies in automotive industry (subject matter: corporate management culture)
5. Poznań City Office - cooperation on freelance basis
- consecutive interpreting for the Mayor of the City of Poznań (e.g. at the visit of other states' representatives, at World Rowing Championships and in many other formal or informal meetings)