Autor wątku: Serena Marangoni
Serena Marangoni
Serena Marangoni  Identity Verified
Włochy
Local time: 13:56
angielski > włoski
+ ...
Dec 21, 2020

This seems a fairly simple feat, but I can't locate it in the Help file. How can I export the project glossary into a file that I can show to the client?

I would like to send them a list of how I'm translating the project specific technical terms for review.

Hans Lenting
Hans Lenting
Holandia
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

niemiecki > niderlandzki
Easy peasy Dec 21, 2020

Look for the file ProjectTerms.txt in the project folder. You can open it with a text editor or in MS Word. In Word, you can create a table. Or you can paste it in MS Excel.

Alternative approach: right click over the glossary. Choose Edit glossary. Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C to copy the content to the clipboard. Paste to Word or Excel.

[Edited at 2020-12-22 08:14 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorzy tego forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Export Project Terms

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »