This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
I could not install Projetex3D on a fresh Win 11 machine, but...
Apr 17, 2022
upgrading Windows 10 to 11 on another machine with Projetex3d already installed did not ruin the already installed Projetex3d.
While trying to do the fresh install the setup program just quitted after a few seconds, and when I tried to run it in Win 8 compatability mode the setup started but stopped after awhile while doing something related to sql server install.
The error message was
Error installing MS SQL Server
Error Code: -2068578302 ... See more
upgrading Windows 10 to 11 on another machine with Projetex3d already installed did not ruin the already installed Projetex3d.
While trying to do the fresh install the setup program just quitted after a few seconds, and when I tried to run it in Win 8 compatability mode the setup started but stopped after awhile while doing something related to sql server install.
The error message was
Error installing MS SQL Server
Error Code: -2068578302
After that, the setup just rolled back everything it had done up until that.
By the way, installing TO3000 3D to Win 11 machine succeeded, and restoring backup from Projetex3d to it succeeded too. Of course, data relating to features TO3000 does not support were skipped (corporate team data for example).
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Jussi Rosti Finlandia Local time: 13:10 angielski > fiński + ...
NOWY TEMAT
Managed to install on Win 11
Apr 17, 2022
I tried and succeeded, no other problems that I used to have on Win 10 (illegal memory references, problems shutting down).
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Sven De Clercq Belgia Local time: 12:10 niemiecki > niderlandzki + ...
Not working
Sep 18, 2025
I found this old thread because I'm unable to install Projetex 3D on a fresh Win 11 install.
How did you manage to do this?
My previous pc died (upgraded from 10 to 11, worked fine), so now I'm getting desperate...
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Jussi Rosti Finlandia Local time: 13:10 angielski > fiński + ...
NOWY TEMAT
Can't remember
Sep 18, 2025
I can't remember how I managed, this was more than 3 years ago. At this point, there is a much more advanced versions, if I would update now, I would just buy the newest thing.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio
Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance
PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.