Maria Pia Biffi
Włochy
Local time: 17:27
angielski > włoski
+ ...
Nov 19, 2008

Hi everybody,
Can Wordfast 6.0 users help me?
I need to know how to import Trados TM in Wordfast 6.0.
I don't know how to do, because the new layout of version 6 is different from the previous one, so I can't read the guide for reference.
Thanks in advance

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 11:27
Członek ProZ.com
od 2007

import Trados TM in Wordfast 6 Nov 21, 2008

Hi,

Right now, this feature is not functioning properly due segment indexing issues. We have recently posted a list of known issues on our website here - http://www.wordfast.com/support_issues.html . This issue will be corrected in the next release which will be in the coming weeks. Thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Kristyna Marrero
Direct
... See more
Hi,

Right now, this feature is not functioning properly due segment indexing issues. We have recently posted a list of known issues on our website here - http://www.wordfast.com/support_issues.html . This issue will be corrected in the next release which will be in the coming weeks. Thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Kristyna Marrero
Director of Sales & Marketing
Wordfast LLC
Collapse

Maria Pia Biffi
Maria Pia Biffi
Włochy
Local time: 17:27
angielski > włoski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Thank you Nov 22, 2008

Thank you Kristyna for the link.
I'll visit the website to read the list of the issues and I hope they will be corrected as soon as possible since they are very important features!
Maria Pia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

import Trados TM in Wordfast 6

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »