Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 07:21
Członek ProZ.com
od 2007

May 1, 2009

Dear Wordfast Community -

I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that our new Wordfast Pro release is now available for download at www.wordfast.com/store_download.html. Currently, the release is available for Windows only. The Mac and Linux versions will be posted in the upcoming days.

This release adds a host of new features which include an INX fil
... See more
Dear Wordfast Community -

I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that our new Wordfast Pro release is now available for download at www.wordfast.com/store_download.html. Currently, the release is available for Windows only. The Mac and Linux versions will be posted in the upcoming days.

This release adds a host of new features which include an INX filter for processing InDesign files, real-time quality assurance, and support for right-to-left languages. As most of you know, existing Wordfast Classic license holders are already Wordfast Pro license holders and can therefore download and use Wordfast Pro free of charge. Click here for more information
http://www.wordfast.com/support_relicensewfp.html. Further, in May, we will be making available an optional plug-in called Wordfast Pro +. Wordfast Pro + will give users unlimited processing power for batch analysis, pre-translation and clean up, as well as advanced TM administration capabilities.

Lastly, I would like thank the countless members of our user group who have put their time, their minds, and their hearts to providing constructive feedback. Yves and I fully recognize that Wordfast products would be nothing without the continual input from our user base.

Sincerely,
Kristyna Marrero
Director, Sales and Marketing
Wordfast, LLC
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Polska
Local time: 13:21
Członek ProZ.com
od 2002

angielski > rosyjski
+ ...

Moderator tego forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Thank you, Kristyna May 2, 2009

Just a minor correction: the correct link is http://www.wordfast.com/support_relicensewfp.html (no fullstop in the end)

Natalia

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
Chiny
I have licensed my Wordfast Pro May 4, 2009

It seems that now I need to get a new lience for the new version.

Happy or not?

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2007

NOWY TEMAT
Licensing WF Pro May 4, 2009

Bin Tiede wrote:

It seems that now I need to get a new lience for the new version.

Happy or not?

Hi Bin,

That should not be the case. You should be able to use the same license file that you were using previously (as long as it is not expired) by going to help > license manager > (re) install a license certificate and browsing to the location of the license file on your machine. If this fails, please contact the Wordfast support team by logging into our support system.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

wonita (X)
wonita (X)
Chiny
Thanks,Kristyna May 4, 2009

Kristyna Marrero wrote:
That should not be the case. You should be able to use the same license file that you were using previously (as long as it is not expired) by going to help > license manager > (re) install a license certificate and browsing to the location of the license file on your machine. If this fails, please contact the Wordfast support team by logging into our support system.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

Works now with the old license I got 2 weeks ago.

Best Regards,
Bin

[Edited at 2009-05-04 09:15 GMT]

Tommaso Benzi
Tommaso Benzi  Identity Verified
Dominikana
angielski > włoski
+ ...
New version - Windows only May 4, 2009

Hi Kristyna,
why has the new version been released only for Windows? The latest version for Linux and Mac is still 2.1.9.
A note like "the Linux and Mac version will be released soon" would have been appreciated.
Kind regards,

Tommaso

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Wordfast Pro version available

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »