Rumunia
Local time: 16:27
Członek ProZ.com
od 2009

angielski > rumuński
+ ...
Aug 1, 2009

Hi.

I have downloaded Wordfast Pro from the site with the free trial on 500 units. After I finish a project, when I tray to re-open the project, I get this message: "Error operating the editor (Time of error................) Reason: assertion failed".

Please tell me if you got this problem and how it could be fixed, if possible.

Thank you in advance,

Loredana

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 09:27
Członek ProZ.com
od 2007

Problem opening projects Aug 1, 2009

Hi Loredana,

What is your OS? I have not heard of this error message before. Please try uninstalling and then reinstalling Wordfast Pro. Make sure you click 'yes' when Wordfast asks you if you want to keep your settings. Let me know if this helps.

Sincerely,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem opening projects

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »