Autor wątku: Silvia D'Amico
Silvia D'Amico
Silvia D'Amico  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 20:33
angielski > włoski
Nov 26, 2011

Hi everyone,

I am working on a translation using Wordfast Classic (demo version) and I just noticed that some commands stopped working. For example the shortcut to add terminology to the glossary (Ctrl+Alt+T) is no longer working. I have always used it in the past and worked perfectly on my last projects but all of a sudden it's not responding. Same for Ctrl+Alt+C. Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Silvia

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:33
fiński > francuski
Troubleshooting section of the reference manual Nov 26, 2011

Silvia83 wrote:
I am working on a translation using Wordfast Classic (demo version) and I just noticed that some commands stopped working. For example the shortcut to add terminology to the glossary (Ctrl+Alt+T) is no longer working. I have always used it in the past and worked perfectly on my last projects but all of a sudden it's not responding. Same for Ctrl+Alt+C. Any ideas?

Have you had a look at the Troubleshooting section of the Reference manual, namely the part titled Some, or all shortcuts, do not respond any more on page 99?

[Edited at 2011-11-26 18:31 GMT]

Silvia D'Amico
USA
angielski > włoski
NOWY TEMAT
Thank you.. Nov 26, 2011

I will try to fix it following the instructions on the guide.

Thanks!

Silvia D'Amico
USA
angielski > włoski
NOWY TEMAT
They seem to be deactivated only in this document Nov 26, 2011

Hi Dominique,

I opened other documents to see if those shortcuts would work and they do. They seem to be deactivated only in the document I am working on at the moment. It's really weird. The formatting of the document seems normal, so I don't understand why some shortcuts stopped working..

Anyways, Thanks for your help!

Silvia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Shortcuts no longer working

Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »