Autor wątku: Diana Coada (X)
Diana Coada (X)
Diana Coada (X)  Identity Verified
Wielka Brytania
Local time: 04:23
portugalski > angielski
+ ...
Jan 2, 2012

When I upload dead pdfs to OCR them I get this message. It has never happened before, as I've OCRed many docs before with Anywhere without any problems.

Has this happened to anyone before? Any solutions or is it a glitch in the system?

TIA !!

When I upload other documents it says:

filter: Word filter, error reading file D:\Program Files\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\anywhere\data\sources\226fc1e0-3554-11e1-8982-000c29a1c571.pdf.rtf (The system cannot find
... See more
When I upload dead pdfs to OCR them I get this message. It has never happened before, as I've OCRed many docs before with Anywhere without any problems.

Has this happened to anyone before? Any solutions or is it a glitch in the system?

TIA !!

When I upload other documents it says:

filter: Word filter, error reading file D:\Program Files\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\anywhere\data\sources\226fc1e0-3554-11e1-8982-000c29a1c571.pdf.rtf (The system cannot find the file specified)

[Edited at 2012-01-02 15:15 GMT]

========================================

Please see:
http://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/215186-wf_anywhere_not_uploading_any_pdfs.html

[Edited at 2012-01-02 15:55 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WF Anywhere: ''No sentence found in the document''

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »