Autor wątku: N_Hi
N_Hi
N_Hi
Japonia
Local time: 18:15
angielski > japoński
Feb 22, 2012

Hello,

I'm working on a job using Wordfast Pro 2.4.3.1 now. Everything is OK at that stage of translation, but when I try to open MS file to preview the translation (Window > Show View> Preview in MS WORD), I can not get a MS Word file using table format with corresponding segment ID, but a file which is the same format as the original source file.

Actually I would prefer to review my translation in the table format MS Word. ( My environment : Win7, MS Word 2010) ... See more
Hello,

I'm working on a job using Wordfast Pro 2.4.3.1 now. Everything is OK at that stage of translation, but when I try to open MS file to preview the translation (Window > Show View> Preview in MS WORD), I can not get a MS Word file using table format with corresponding segment ID, but a file which is the same format as the original source file.

Actually I would prefer to review my translation in the table format MS Word. ( My environment : Win7, MS Word 2010)

How can I change its format?
Or does anyone know what triggers this situation?

Thanks!
Collapse

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:15
fiński > francuski
Implemented in WFP 3.0 Feb 22, 2012

N_Hi wrote:
Actually I would prefer to review my translation in the table format MS Word. ( My environment : Win7, MS Word 2010)

This feature has been implemented in Wordfast Pro 3.0.

N_Hi
N_Hi
Japonia
angielski > japoński
NOWY TEMAT
thanks Feb 25, 2012

Thank you for your answer. It was very useful format for me....

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:15
fiński > francuski
See introduction video to Wordfast Pro 3.0 Feb 25, 2012

You can see it in the introduction video to Wordfast Pro 3.0 (the part about bilingual review starts at 02:45):

http://youtu.be/yDuPKuSfwXg?t=2m47s

N_Hi
N_Hi
Japonia
angielski > japoński
NOWY TEMAT
Thank you! Feb 27, 2012

I'll check it! Thank you so much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need table format preview in MS Word

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »