Anahit Tahmasyan Bal  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:40
Członek ProZ.com
od 2009

angielski > ormiański
+ ...
Mar 26, 2012

Dear friends
I tried to upgrade Wordfast Pro 2.4.4, but I failed, then I installed my old version Wordfast Pro 2.4.1, now I want to work with it, but every time I want to open the file, an error appears saying that reindexing is needed. Besides the buttons do not work, though they seem to be active, besides a message appears that ''there are no TM writable connections available'', what can you suggest me to do?If I purchase a hotline extension,can somebody from Wordfast help me?
Tha
... See more
Dear friends
I tried to upgrade Wordfast Pro 2.4.4, but I failed, then I installed my old version Wordfast Pro 2.4.1, now I want to work with it, but every time I want to open the file, an error appears saying that reindexing is needed. Besides the buttons do not work, though they seem to be active, besides a message appears that ''there are no TM writable connections available'', what can you suggest me to do?If I purchase a hotline extension,can somebody from Wordfast help me?
Thanks in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast ''there are no TM writable connections available''

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »