Autor wątku: Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:16
włoski > angielski
+ ...
In Memoriam
Mar 28, 2012

For some reason WF has decided that my licensed version is a demo. I tried reorganizing, as it suggested, but that didn't work.
Then I tried to go to the site to regenerate the license, but the site is down. I've tried writing to the WF support email address but the messages won't go through and I get a message saying the address doesn't exist.
Is anyone else having this problem?
I'm absolutely desperate here!
Catherine

cranium
cranium
francuski > angielski
+ ...
Try again now Mar 28, 2012

I had the same problem this morning. It took about four attempts, then my memory finally opened. I closed Word, reopened the doc, reorganised the TM, and changed a setting.

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:16
fiński > francuski
wordfast.net down Mar 28, 2012

Catherine Bolton wrote:
For some reason WF has decided that my licensed version is a demo. I tried reorganizing, as it suggested, but that didn't work.
Then I tried to go to the site to regenerate the license, but the site is down. I've tried writing to the WF support email address but the messages won't go through and I get a message saying the address doesn't exist.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, wordfast.net is down, unfortunately, with all the consequences you experienced. Hopefully, it will be up and running again very soon.

neilmac
neilmac
Hiszpania
Local time: 11:16
hiszpański > angielski
+ ...
Reason for incident Mar 28, 2012

Dominique Pivard wrote:
.net is down, unfortunately, with all the consequences you experienced. Hopefully, it will be up and running again very soon.

Would it be possible to have an explanation of why this incident has occurred with Classic, which I understood was a standalone option, having used it frequently when offline?

Some reassurance that it is not part of a drive to co-opt Classic users into "clouded" sharing of TMs would also be welcome - at least by this user!

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:16
fiński > francuski
It's back Mar 28, 2012

Dominique Pivard wrote:
Hopefully, it will be up and running again very soon.

It's now back in business.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is Wordfast's website down?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »