Francesco Sosto  Identity Verified
Włochy
Local time: 07:10
Członek ProZ.com
od 2012

niemiecki > włoski
+ ...
Aug 22, 2012

Does anybody if Plus Tools works with MS word 2010? I've tried to align two files but I didn't manage it and seems to work very strange with ms word :/

Thanks in advance

Qualcuno di voi sa se Plus Tools funziona con Microsoft word 2010? Ho provato a fare l'allineamento di due files ma non ci sono riuscito e con word si comporta in maniera strana :/

Grazie in anticipo

Fra

Dragomir Kovacevic (X)
Dragomir Kovacevic (X)  Identity Verified
Włochy
włoski > serbski
+ ...
Re: Plus Tools and MS word 2010 Aug 23, 2012

It works. The only problem I have is to uncover, discover or re-create its small tool-bar - have to say so, because some of these tool-bar operations in MS Word, remain mysterious to me.

If you find how to fix the tool-bar in one of the sessions, take note of its commands' shortcuts, in order to use them in future, when the tool-bar disappears.

The problem is not so great. And then, PlusTools has a certain age, generally speaking, but does not cause any particular prob
... See more
It works. The only problem I have is to uncover, discover or re-create its small tool-bar - have to say so, because some of these tool-bar operations in MS Word, remain mysterious to me.

If you find how to fix the tool-bar in one of the sessions, take note of its commands' shortcuts, in order to use them in future, when the tool-bar disappears.

The problem is not so great. And then, PlusTools has a certain age, generally speaking, but does not cause any particular problem in functioning under Word 2010.

Francesco Sosto wrote:

Does anybody if Plus Tools works with MS word 2010? I've tried to align two files but I didn't manage it and seems to work very strange with ms word :/

Thanks in advance

Qualcuno di voi sa se Plus Tools funziona con Microsoft word 2010? Ho provato a fare l'allineamento di due files ma non ci sono riuscito e con word si comporta in maniera strana :/

Grazie in anticipo

Fra

[Edited at 2012-08-23 14:34 GMT]
Collapse

Francesco Sosto
Włochy
Członek ProZ.com
od 2012

niemiecki > włoski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
Re: Plus Tools and MS word 2010 Aug 23, 2012

I can create the toolbar, but only when I open the file plustools.dot. Only in this case I can see the toolbar and open the program, but as soon as I open a new blank document, I can't manage to create it, therefore I cannot execute any alignment...and I don't understand which is the proceeding to activate the toolbar because word 2010 seems to have another menu compared to the 2011 version.

Dragomir Kovacevic (X)
Dragomir Kovacevic (X)  Identity Verified
Włochy
włoski > serbski
+ ...
re: Plus Tools and MS word 2010 Aug 24, 2012

What is elementary to be done, is to copy Plustools dot into Startup folder of MS Word.

Then in MS Word, you link it in "Componenti aggiuntivi - Gestisci: Modelli".

Having done that, PTools icon should appear in Menu "Componenti aggiuntivi - Barre degli strumenti personalizzate". It can even disappear from there, in case you hold WFClassic, for example, but that doesn't matter. In order to assure its presence in Menu, you might create a new Menu, like I did, naming it f
... See more
What is elementary to be done, is to copy Plustools dot into Startup folder of MS Word.

Having done that, PTools icon should appear in Menu "Componenti aggiuntivi - Barre degli strumenti personalizzate". It can even disappear from there, in case you hold WFClassic, for example, but that doesn't matter. In order to assure its presence in Menu, you might create a new Menu, like I did, naming it for example: My Macros.

No need to work directly on PTools.dot, it is contra-indicated, because of risk of modifications. It should be left un-altered.

Francesco Sosto wrote:

I can create the tool-bar, but only when I open the file plustools.dot. Only in this case I can see the toolbar and open the program, but as soon as I open a new blank document, I can't manage to create it, therefore I cannot execute any alignment...and I don't understand which is the proceeding to activate the tool-bar because word 2010 seems to have another menu compared to the 2011 version.

[Edited at 2012-08-24 11:49 GMT]
Collapse

Francesco Sosto
Włochy
Członek ProZ.com
od 2012

niemiecki > włoski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
re: Plus Tools and MS word 2010 Aug 24, 2012

Well done, mate! Now it works! thanks for your support, hope to give it back in the nearest future!

Carla Guerreiro
Carla Guerreiro  Identity Verified
Francja
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

francuski > portugalski
+ ...
Ok, forget my stupid question... Aug 23, 2013

Finally, this is so amazingly easy!!!!!!

[quote]Dragomir Kovacevic wrote:

Having done that, PTools icon should appear in Menu "Componenti aggiuntivi - Barre degli strumenti personalizzate". It can even disappear from there, in case you hold WFClassic, for example, but that doesn't matter. In order to assure its presence in Menu, you might create a new Menu, like I did, naming it for example: My Macros.

No need to work directly on PTools.dot, it is contra-indicated, because of risk of modifications. It should be left un-altered.

[quote]

Excuse me for this stupid question, but how do I copy PlusTools.dot?

[Editado em 2013-08-24 16:18 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus Tools and MS word 2010

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »