Pop up match cant be inserted into translation
Autor wątku: Jessie Nelson
Jessie Nelson
Jessie Nelson  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 03:33
francuski > angielski
Feb 12, 2013

I am using Word fast Pro version 3.1.3. When a match to a word I have already translated pops up it has a grey background. I cannot insert the word into the translation. Suggestions?

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:33
fiński > francuski
Auto-Suggest? Feb 12, 2013

Jessie Nelson wrote:
I am using Word fast Pro version 3.1.3. When a match to a word I have already translated pops up it has a grey background. I cannot insert the word into the translation.

Do you refer to the Auto-Suggest feature of Wordfast Pro, as shown in this video? If so, it doesn't display "words that you have already translated". Instead, itt displays items (not limited to single words) that meet certain criteria, for instance: numbers, e-mail addresses, capitalized words, glossary terms etc. You should be able to copy them by pressing Enter. If there are several suggested items in the popup, you should be able to select the one you're interested in with the up and down arrows. If this is not the case, something is wrong in your setup.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pop up match cant be inserted into translation

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »