Autor wątku: Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
Francja
Local time: 23:03
francuski > angielski
Jul 19, 2013

Hello,

This is a minor annoyance... maybe someone knows how to fix it!

In Word 2007/WFC 6.03t - the "autotranslate while 100% match" icon (a blue arrow) is the exact same icon as the Word 2007 "undo" arrow.

I use the "undo" arrow quite often (mouse click), but I never use the "autotranslate" icon purposefully, for that I use the keyboard shortcut.

My problem is that I often inadvertently click the autotranslate icon instead of undo. The icons
... See more
Hello,

This is a minor annoyance... maybe someone knows how to fix it!

In Word 2007/WFC 6.03t - the "autotranslate while 100% match" icon (a blue arrow) is the exact same icon as the Word 2007 "undo" arrow.

I use the "undo" arrow quite often (mouse click), but I never use the "autotranslate" icon purposefully, for that I use the keyboard shortcut.

My problem is that I often inadvertently click the autotranslate icon instead of undo. The icons are exactly the same, and located quite close to each other on the toolbar.

How can I change one or the other to avoid getting confused and clicking the wrong one?
Collapse

David Daduč (X)
David Daduč (X)
Czechy
angielski > czeski
Hide the Wordfast icon Jul 19, 2013

Lori, if you seldom use the WF icon, you can simply hide it in order to avoid clicking it inadvertently. To do this, open the Wordfast window and go to Setup / UI. Uncheck the fifth option, TranslateUntilNoMatch. That's it. (You'll still be able to run the WF feature by using the keyboard shortcut or by clicking its name in the Wordfast menu.)

Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
Francja
francuski > angielski
NOWY TEMAT
Perfect! Jul 19, 2013

I knew it had to be easy, I just didn't know where to look

Thank you very much!

[Edited at 2013-07-19 15:05 GMT]

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
Francja
hiszpański > francuski
+ ...
You can also... Jul 22, 2013

go to the ribbon at the top of Word and click "Autres commandes" and then organise your icons the way you want, moving them up and down the vertical lift, moving the ones you mix up away from one another.
Hope it helps!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WFC 6.03t undo icon

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »