Unable to find Merged TXML from Bilingual File Review Import WFP 3.4.1 for Mac
Autor wątku: AlisaBrazil
AlisaBrazil
AlisaBrazil
Brazylia
portugalski > angielski
Oct 28, 2014

Hope someone can help urgently!!!

I just finished editing a txml that I exported as a bilingual to Word in order to review.

I am going through all the steps to import the rtf file back into WFP, but the merged txml file does not show. The html review does show, however.

How can I find the merged txml, so that I have the changes incorporated into my txml and can export into the final document?

All tutorials and references I am finding are fo
... See more
Hope someone can help urgently!!!

I just finished editing a txml that I exported as a bilingual to Word in order to review.

I am going through all the steps to import the rtf file back into WFP, but the merged txml file does not show. The html review does show, however.

How can I find the merged txml, so that I have the changes incorporated into my txml and can export into the final document?

All tutorials and references I am finding are for PC and the Mac screen doesn't have all the same boxes and commands as the PC.

This was due an hour ago

Thanks
Collapse

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
Francja
Local time: 23:27
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

francuski > angielski
+ ...
In the same folder Oct 28, 2014

Hi Alisa,

When I use the bilingual export for review function via the PM perspective, it created the bilingual file (a Word document, not RTF) in the same location as the TXML file. When importing it, it overwrites (unless you choose to create a second txml file with MERGED appended to the file name, see screenshot) the previous versio
... See more
Hi Alisa,

When I use the bilingual export for review function via the PM perspective, it created the bilingual file (a Word document, not RTF) in the same location as the TXML file. When importing it, it overwrites (unless you choose to create a second txml file with MERGED appended to the file name, see screenshot) the previous version of the txml file.

http://screencast.com/t/dacj0gvQBqm0

Hope this helps!
John
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to find Merged TXML from Bilingual File Review Import WFP 3.4.1 for Mac

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »