For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar on Upcoming 4 Series Course "Anatomy for Pharmaceutical Translators"

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar on Upcoming 4 Series Course "Anatomy for Pharmaceutical Translators"".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Petou Rokis
Petou Rokis
Kamerun
Local time: 01:33
angielski > francuski
+ ...
good Jun 22, 2015

i think it is interesting

ChrisQH93
ChrisQH93
Hiszpania
Local time: 02:33
hiszpański > kataloński
+ ...
This webinar seems well interesting, but... Jun 23, 2015

Does anyone know if I'm going to get full access with this free webinar?, it seems that all the participants are just going to get a summary.

Quentina Chan
Quentina Chan
Malezja
Local time: 08:33
Członek ProZ.com
od 2015

angielski > chiński
+ ...
This webinar seems well interesting, but... Jul 3, 2015

ChrisQH93 wrote:

Does anyone know if I'm going to get full access with this free webinar?, it seems that all the participants are just going to get a summary.

Hi,

I found that this four courses interesting too. However, this free webinar, as you have already known, it is an official trailer of a four series webinar course. If you would like to have a full access, the only way is pay for it.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorzy tego forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar on Upcoming 4 Series Course "Anatomy for Pharmaceutical Translators"

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »