Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Włochy
Local time: 13:22
Członek ProZ.com
angielski > włoski
+ ...
Jun 26

Hello,
I am using the new version MemoQ 11.0 - When I am trying to register my DeepL account to MemoQ I open the Settings window, select MT button and regularly add my DeepL account by entering my code.
But then I cannot see the OK button to save my changes. The only way I have to close the dialogue box is clicking the X button on top right corner. But of course when I do that I receive this message: you have unsaved changes in this dialogue, which will be lost if you proceed......
... See more
Hello,
I am using the new version MemoQ 11.0 - When I am trying to register my DeepL account to MemoQ I open the Settings window, select MT button and regularly add my DeepL account by entering my code.
But then I cannot see the OK button to save my changes. The only way I have to close the dialogue box is clicking the X button on top right corner. But of course when I do that I receive this message: you have unsaved changes in this dialogue, which will be lost if you proceed...... But the OK button to save the changes does not appear in the dialogue window.
So I am unable to set my DeepL account properly.
Is this issue happening to any of you? Do you know how we can come over it?
I thank you in advance for your kind reply.
Paolo Sebastiani
Collapse

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugalia
Local time: 12:22
duński > angielski
+ ...
I have an OK button Jun 26

It looks fine in my version 11. Can you show us a screenshot?

Paolo Sebastiani
Paolo Sebastiani  Identity Verified
Włochy
Local time: 13:22
Członek ProZ.com
angielski > włoski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
I got to that point Jun 26

Thanks Thomas,

Up to that point is everything fine, you have the OK button at the end.
But after clicking on that OK button you will be brought back to the list of MT (see all different companies offering TM services) and in this specific window I CANNOT find the OK button anywhere, it is exactly here where, if I want to close the window, I am forced to click on the X button on top right corner and here I receive the message: you have unsaved changes in this dialogue, which wi
... See more
Thanks Thomas,

Up to that point is everything fine, you have the OK button at the end.
But after clicking on that OK button you will be brought back to the list of MT (see all different companies offering TM services) and in this specific window I CANNOT find the OK button anywhere, it is exactly here where, if I want to close the window, I am forced to click on the X button on top right corner and here I receive the message: you have unsaved changes in this dialogue, which will be lost if you proceed....
There must be something wrong with the window display.
Let me know if this is also happening to you.
Thanks for replying, though!
Bye
Paolo
Collapse

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugalia
duński > angielski
+ ...
I have it Jun 26

I have an OK button there too at the bottom of that window. Maybe it's below your screen. Try to resize that window.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Rosja
Local time: 14:22
angielski > rosyjski
Windows scaling Jun 26

Probably you have screen scaling other than 100%. Can you share a screenshot of your issue?

Kevin Lossner

Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugalia
niemiecki > angielski
+ ...
As Stepan suggested Jun 27

There are quite a number of memoQ dialogs with sizing issues. Go into your Windows controls and adjust your sizing parameters for the display and you'll probably find that missing button. As others have suggested, a screenshot would help....

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DeepL MT issue with MemoQ

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »