The ProZ.com translation teams
feature is designed to assist cooperative groups of language professionals in acting as a single entity, collaborating on projects, sharing resources, quoting on jobs, and more.
Each ProZ.com team is provided with a private workspace that offers the following to team members:
- A private forum where team members can discuss topics of interest.
- The option to post KudoZ questions to team members only.
- A team files section to share resources among team members (glossaries, TMs, CVs, reference or work files, etc.).
- The option to post jobs to team members only and based on specific criteria (and also receive jobs from external outsourcers).
While any ProZ.com user can be part of a team, only ProZ.com members
can create a new team, invite colleagues and have control over the team's settings.
Using translation teams successfully
Site members who are part of translation teams use these teams to:
Check ProZ.com translation teams »
- Collaborate with colleagues working in the same language pairs or in the same specialty fields (or both!).
- Share useful resources.
- Pass jobs.
- Organize events (virtual events and powwows).
- Ask and receive help with the translation of tough terms.
- Discuss topics of interest.
- Promote themselves as a group.
More information on ProZ.com translation teams is available here